We cover every aspect of allocation engineering.
From the development of detailed allocation schedules for contractual agreements (Production Sharing Contracts, Transportation and Processing Agreements, Processing and Operational Services Agreements etc.) to the design of process simulation models.
Typical assignments include:
- Feasibility studies to identify the impact of new entrants to an existing allocation system
- Uncertainty analysis to determine exposure to risk
- Identification of errors and anomalies in allocation systems
- Development of novel allocation solutions
- Design of quality banks and value adjustment mechanisms
Range of systems covered:
- Offshore oil and gas
- Oil and gas pipelines
- Onshore gas processing terminals
- Onshore oil processing terminals
- LNG facilities
By the rigorous application of mathematical and scientific principles we ensure that our clients' allocation systems are robust, equitable and fit for purpose.